Friday, February 27, 2009

Retro Cheap

The new Spring lines of many designers seem to be based heavily on retro glam style, which makes any woman feel ultra sexy. I have to admit, anytime something is ruched, accented in satin or made with feathers, I am all on board. There's something that holds on tightly to your curves and keeps everything completely in place. Add vintage rhinestones and pearls, a tiny clutch purse and satin roses and BLAM – you are transformed into a total bombshell!

I must admit that although I love the luxurious, I am a total bargain hunter. It might be because of the fact that I am desperately poor. But in all honesty, I believe that ladies on every budget should have the opportunity to look and feel sexy and completely fashionable. And now I unveil my seriously affordable finds...


A. Belted Satin Skirt, Forever 21, $15.80
B. Floral Peep Toe Pumps, Forever 21, $20.80
C. Gold Textured Vintage Mirror Compact, Violette Slippers on Etsy, $5
D. Sweetpea Comb, WhichGoose on Etsy, $25
E. Ruched One-Piece Swimsuit, Delias, $44.50
F. Vintage Rhinestone Brooch, Penorus on Etsy, $7
G. Embroidered Silk Clutch in Pale peach, Clutch That on Etsy, $70 (hey it's silk...I gotta have one splurge)
H. Women's Faux Pearl Choker, Old Navy, $9.50


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment