Monday, June 8, 2009

Hatchlings: Keller Homemade

While searching for some pretty linens for my treasury this weekend, I came upon this lovely little shop, Keller Homemade. Not only have I officially fallen in love with all of her creations, but I seriously adore her shop banner, too. Ah, it all makes sense - a Graphic Designer by trade mixed with an avid crafter generates lovely products and a lovely shop in this Etsier. I totally dig the way she always seems to incorporate a little tiny pattern and illustration, keeping everything nice and sweet and dainty. Keep up the great work!




Top to bottom: Keller's Shop banner in one word ~ adorable; This Sweet Little Flower Bag will go perfect with a flowy sundress and comfy sandals; Adding a cute little pattern to soft linen makes one's scarf uniquely adorable; Hand-stamped and hand-bound, this little Leaf sketchbook is perfect for noting which birds and flora you've seen on your nature hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment